Sunday, April 14, 2002
[4/8/2002 9:04:51 PM | Tiia T.]
I tried posting this already a few days ago but for some reason it never showed up on the net. So let's try again... Well, the trip to Estonia was fun :) On our way back to Helsinki, the boat wasn't full of people so the kids' playroom was empty... guess what I did then? <:) I don't know if other countries have such things, but here in Finland all the boats to Sweden and Estonia always have a playroom and there's usually a "ball sea" there... which basically means that there's some kind of a place where there are so many colourful little balls it looks like a sea. And usually there's also a slide which takes you there... hehe... Well I went there <:) hehe... Haven't done that for years, but it was fun! It made me feel like a kid again :) Then I also bounced around the room with this big ball called a "kangaroo ball". My mom thought I had gone crazy :D haha! But it was cool!! Everyone should try it, no matter how old they are! <:)
Hmmm... still no news about the volunteer projects :( I'm getting a bit depressed already and quite worried too... I'll wait till Wednesday and if I still haven't heard anything by then, I'm gonna phone the sending organisation cos I'm seriously going crazy here. Every day when I come home, I wish that I'd see a brown envelope with the name "Allianssi" on it. And when I don't see one, it disappoints me every time... :(
I tried posting this already a few days ago but for some reason it never showed up on the net. So let's try again... Well, the trip to Estonia was fun :) On our way back to Helsinki, the boat wasn't full of people so the kids' playroom was empty... guess what I did then? <:) I don't know if other countries have such things, but here in Finland all the boats to Sweden and Estonia always have a playroom and there's usually a "ball sea" there... which basically means that there's some kind of a place where there are so many colourful little balls it looks like a sea. And usually there's also a slide which takes you there... hehe... Well I went there <:) hehe... Haven't done that for years, but it was fun! It made me feel like a kid again :) Then I also bounced around the room with this big ball called a "kangaroo ball". My mom thought I had gone crazy :D haha! But it was cool!! Everyone should try it, no matter how old they are! <:)
Hmmm... still no news about the volunteer projects :( I'm getting a bit depressed already and quite worried too... I'll wait till Wednesday and if I still haven't heard anything by then, I'm gonna phone the sending organisation cos I'm seriously going crazy here. Every day when I come home, I wish that I'd see a brown envelope with the name "Allianssi" on it. And when I don't see one, it disappoints me every time... :(
Comments:
Post a Comment