<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

I'm back at home again :) I had a lovely week in the countryside :) ...if you don't count my allergy to pollen... it's not a good idea to travel north in the springtime if you're allergic, believe me! <:) I had just got rid of my hay fever at home cos there isn't that much pollen in the air anymore here in the south. But try going somewhere a bit more north where the "pollen season" hasn't ended yet. Not a good idea! hehe...
But I had a good reason to go there! Remember that new puppy I mentioned some time ago? Well, we finally got to see him last week!!! And he was sooooo cute!!! Well, aren't they always? There were 3 of them, 2 females and one male. The male one will be my aunt's. They were only 4 weeks old and had just learnt to walk so they couldn't walk properly yet. They just toddled around and it was so funny (kind of like Bambi on ice except the was no ice) My uncle gave him the name Nero (Genius in English)... (there's a story behind that name in case you were wondering! hehe) When he's seven weeks old he can move to his new home... so that will happen at the beginning of June. Can't wait!!! :) :) :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?