Saturday, May 25, 2002
I'm knackered... Just came back home, I went shopping today and was out all day. My feet are killing me <:) But I did find new shoes (my old ones got ruined when we washed them... now they make a weird sound every time you walk around with them so I gave them to my mom). Anyway... I also bought some stuff for my trip... I have almost everything bought now, just a few things are missing. I also have to find my work trousers which I had with me in England last year and my roll mat. I think I know where the roll mat is but I've no idea where those trousers are <:-o I always lose things... eeeee... I need the roll mat in Brighton as we'll be sleeping in a big tent there. I haven't made a travel budget yet but I have to do it soon as I still have to go to the bank and get the traveller's cheques and some pounds in cash. I don't have my flight tickets yet either <:-o The salesperson told me that they'd send them to me by mail but I'm beginning to think I have to go and get them from the agency. I'll wait till Monday and if they still haven't arrived, I'll call them and ask about it. I just think it's not fair to say they'll post them and then not do it! I've been waiting for the tickets to arrive for almost 3 weeks now. And it simply shouldn't take that long. I don't think they've got lost in the mail either as the Finnish mail system is very reliable. Anyway... Hopefully on Monday I'll know what's happened.
Comments:
Post a Comment