<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 16, 2002

Oh dear... I have a Finnish exam tomorrow <:-o It's about world & Finnish literature and all the eras (like antiquity, renaissance, romanticism, etc.)... yikes! I'm pretty sure I won't remember all that stuff... It's a known fact that my memory sucks <:) hehe... Well, I'll just be glad when I've done it, at least it means that I've done all my assignments for my Finnish classes then and won't have to do anything else. Wohoo! Then I'll just have a Spanish exam (very easy--> I can write it at home with the textbook! Great!) and a Maths one. And then my studies are over until autumn. Can't wait! You know, I think I've finally understood almost all the things we've been taught in Maths during this course (it's almost a miracle!)... the course is about economic and we've done exercises on taxes, investments, inflation and so on. Maybe they've just been so down-to-earth subjects that even I've understood how to do the exercises <:)
Well, I gotta go back studying now... :(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?