Wednesday, May 29, 2002
Today was a really beautiful day :) The sun was shining and it was around +25C. I even got to sunbathe on our balcony :)
Today I also got my last exams back. I got a 7 (a C) from my Maths exam so it didn't go as well as I had thought. I had made some stupid mistakes... bugger! If I had gotten a 7+, I could've possibly got an 8 (a B) from the whole course, now I'm not so sure about that... If only I had got one extra point... Oh well, I'll see what my grade is on Sat. On the other hand, that Spanish exam was a huge success <:) The teacher told me it was "awfully good" :D Hehe... That was great to hear! It was really easy to do, I even got to use my textbook, but still she thought I had written really well. Well, I didn't start arguing with that <:) I'm hoping to get a 10 from the course or at least a 9 (both would be As) *fingers crossed*
Today I also got my last exams back. I got a 7 (a C) from my Maths exam so it didn't go as well as I had thought. I had made some stupid mistakes... bugger! If I had gotten a 7+, I could've possibly got an 8 (a B) from the whole course, now I'm not so sure about that... If only I had got one extra point... Oh well, I'll see what my grade is on Sat. On the other hand, that Spanish exam was a huge success <:) The teacher told me it was "awfully good" :D Hehe... That was great to hear! It was really easy to do, I even got to use my textbook, but still she thought I had written really well. Well, I didn't start arguing with that <:) I'm hoping to get a 10 from the course or at least a 9 (both would be As) *fingers crossed*
Comments:
Post a Comment