<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 31, 2002

We've had some really beautiful and warm weather over here for many days now :) It certainly feels like summertime! Tomorrow is my last school day before my holidays begin. We don't really have any school though, just the graduation ceremony. Most of my school mates graduate tomorrow so I will go to see them. I still have a year of school left after summer hols. Oh well, I don't wanna think about it yet.
I've been packing for the whole evening and trying to find things I wanna take with me to England. Tomorrow after that school party me and my family are going to my cousin's graduation party. After that I'm off to the countryside again for a few days. My aunt and uncle are finally getting the new puppy tomorrow, can't wait!!! :))) I'm really looking forward to seeing that cute creature again :) I'll come back from there on Monday evening and I'll try to write here quickly once more then. I'm quite sure Monday will turn out to be a really busy day. And on Tuesday morning I have to get up really early as my flight leaves at 8:45am and I have to be at the airport at least an hour earlier.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?