Monday, June 03, 2002
This is probably my last post before I'm off to England... It's getting a bit late already and I haven't packed all my things yet. Yikes! I'm about to panic soon... I still have so much to do but so little time... <:-o
I got back from my aunt's place a few hours ago. The new puppy was absolutely adorable :) I could've eaten him if I wasn't a vegetarian... hehe, just kidding. But he was sooo cute :))) ah... I carried him to most places cos he couldn't walk long distances without getting tired... He's now 7 weeks old and weighs 8,5 kilos. So I was able to carry him... But when I come back from England, he'll be 14 weeks old and around 14 kilos. So it might be a bit difficult to try to carry him somewhere when he'll be that big <:) I can't wait to see him again, I already miss him and the other dog so much...
Tomorrow will be quite a day... First I have to fly via Copenhagen and change planes there... I really hope the flight from Helsinki isn't late so that I won't miss my connection flight! When I arrive in London, I have to go and get the keys to my cousin's apartment from her workplace in the City. She's on holiday in South Africa at the moment and her room mate is in Barbados... just my luck ;) Then I gotta find my way to her place cos I've never been there before... And on top of that, tomorrow's a Bank Holiday in England and the Queen is being celebrated so there might be a lot of people everywhere cos they aren't at work... Phew! Sounds like a busy and tiring day... And then on Wednesday morning I'll travel to Brighton. I really hope I'll enjoy my stay there and I'm quite sure I will :)
Now I gotta go packing. I'll try to write something here while I'm in England but I'm not sure if I'll get many chances to get online then. So let's hope for the best and fear for the worst... <:) SEE YOU LATER!!!
I got back from my aunt's place a few hours ago. The new puppy was absolutely adorable :) I could've eaten him if I wasn't a vegetarian... hehe, just kidding. But he was sooo cute :))) ah... I carried him to most places cos he couldn't walk long distances without getting tired... He's now 7 weeks old and weighs 8,5 kilos. So I was able to carry him... But when I come back from England, he'll be 14 weeks old and around 14 kilos. So it might be a bit difficult to try to carry him somewhere when he'll be that big <:) I can't wait to see him again, I already miss him and the other dog so much...
Tomorrow will be quite a day... First I have to fly via Copenhagen and change planes there... I really hope the flight from Helsinki isn't late so that I won't miss my connection flight! When I arrive in London, I have to go and get the keys to my cousin's apartment from her workplace in the City. She's on holiday in South Africa at the moment and her room mate is in Barbados... just my luck ;) Then I gotta find my way to her place cos I've never been there before... And on top of that, tomorrow's a Bank Holiday in England and the Queen is being celebrated so there might be a lot of people everywhere cos they aren't at work... Phew! Sounds like a busy and tiring day... And then on Wednesday morning I'll travel to Brighton. I really hope I'll enjoy my stay there and I'm quite sure I will :)
Now I gotta go packing. I'll try to write something here while I'm in England but I'm not sure if I'll get many chances to get online then. So let's hope for the best and fear for the worst... <:) SEE YOU LATER!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment