Monday, August 19, 2002
Well... I'm back to my normal dull life... I might not have a chance to write here as often as I used to cos my days will be quite busy till October, at least... Besides my usual school work, last week I started taking extra Maths classes in the evenings. I'll take my maths & English final exams in about a month, they're kind of the same as A-levels in the UK. And I'm quite hopeless when it comes to Maths (well you know that already...), that's why I decided that I need more practice. And then I spend the weekends with my Belgian friend who I met in Brighton, he's in Finland now :))) ... So I'm busy as a bee <:) Oh well, can't complain...
I honestly think the world's going crazy.... Every day in the news we just hear about the horrible floods in many countries. And in Finland it's been unbelievably hot for the past week or so! Almost +30C every day... I wouldn't really mind it (except that it's difficult to do anything when it's so hot all the time) if it was June or July now. But it's just not normal to have this kind of weather in mid August.... And it makes me worried... <:-o
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children"
I honestly think the world's going crazy.... Every day in the news we just hear about the horrible floods in many countries. And in Finland it's been unbelievably hot for the past week or so! Almost +30C every day... I wouldn't really mind it (except that it's difficult to do anything when it's so hot all the time) if it was June or July now. But it's just not normal to have this kind of weather in mid August.... And it makes me worried... <:-o
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children"
Comments:
Post a Comment