Tuesday, September 24, 2002
Well, get yourselves ready for some good news... :)))
First of all, yesterday I finally got my ticket to Darren Hayes's concert!!! Yay!!! The concert is on the 2nd of November in Espoo (a city next to Helsinki), I really can't wait that long!!! I had such an amazing time when I went to see Savage Garden here in Helsinki a few years back so I know I'm gonna enjoy this one as well, no doubt! :)
Secondly, I just found out today that Red Hot Chili Peppers are gonna come to Finland in March '03!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I loooove them too! When I read about it in the paper, I immediately thought about my friend who also likes them (although maybe not as much as I do). So I switched my phone on and was about to send her a message but before I had time to do it, I had already received a message from her telling me about the same thing!! <:) Hehe... The ticket selling starts on Monday at 9am so we're gonna go there already an hour earlier. I still can't believe that I'm gonna see RHCP next year!! WOW... :)))
And last but not least... We already got some results back about the English exam... I have 270 points at the moment but one part of the exam hasn't been graded yet. My points so far:
- Listening comprehension: 90p (out of 90)
- Reading comprehension: 46p (out of 50)
- Structures: 37p (out of 40)
- Essay: 97p (out of 99)
- Open ended questions: not graded yet, max. points you can get from that part is 20
So now I'm impatiently waiting for next week cos we'll get the rest of the results then... This year the point level for the best grade is probably 275-280 so I'm still hanging on to my L... <:) I really really really wanna get it... If I'll get an E, I'm gonna take the exam again in the spring. But hopefully I won't have to do it... *fingers crossed*
Well, that's my good news... I also have some not so good news... I had my civics exam today and it really didn't go well... oops... oh well, it doesn't matter that much... <:) By the way, I'm still terrified about my Maths exam which is in 3 days.... YIKES!!
First of all, yesterday I finally got my ticket to Darren Hayes's concert!!! Yay!!! The concert is on the 2nd of November in Espoo (a city next to Helsinki), I really can't wait that long!!! I had such an amazing time when I went to see Savage Garden here in Helsinki a few years back so I know I'm gonna enjoy this one as well, no doubt! :)
Secondly, I just found out today that Red Hot Chili Peppers are gonna come to Finland in March '03!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I loooove them too! When I read about it in the paper, I immediately thought about my friend who also likes them (although maybe not as much as I do). So I switched my phone on and was about to send her a message but before I had time to do it, I had already received a message from her telling me about the same thing!! <:) Hehe... The ticket selling starts on Monday at 9am so we're gonna go there already an hour earlier. I still can't believe that I'm gonna see RHCP next year!! WOW... :)))
And last but not least... We already got some results back about the English exam... I have 270 points at the moment but one part of the exam hasn't been graded yet. My points so far:
- Listening comprehension: 90p (out of 90)
- Reading comprehension: 46p (out of 50)
- Structures: 37p (out of 40)
- Essay: 97p (out of 99)
- Open ended questions: not graded yet, max. points you can get from that part is 20
So now I'm impatiently waiting for next week cos we'll get the rest of the results then... This year the point level for the best grade is probably 275-280 so I'm still hanging on to my L... <:) I really really really wanna get it... If I'll get an E, I'm gonna take the exam again in the spring. But hopefully I won't have to do it... *fingers crossed*
Well, that's my good news... I also have some not so good news... I had my civics exam today and it really didn't go well... oops... oh well, it doesn't matter that much... <:) By the way, I'm still terrified about my Maths exam which is in 3 days.... YIKES!!
Comments:
Post a Comment