Thursday, October 03, 2002
Well, I still don't know how I did in Maths. But I already got the results back from my English test, I got 290 points out of 299. So I'm expecting an L from it!! Yay! :) But those are not the final points yet, they still may change. First our teachers grade the exams and then they're sent to a special person who grades them again. The final grades will be told in late November so I still have to wait quite a while... Sometimes the exam can leave from the school with the best grade and come back a grade lower (or the opposite) Anyway, it's a bit difficult to explain the grading system but it goes something like that <:)
Oh, me and my friend got the tickets to Red Hot Chili Peppers' concert! We were there an hour earlier to queue for the tickets and as soon as they opened the shop, we ran to the ticket service but it still wasn't good enough. There was a queueing system where you had to get a piece of paper with a number on it. I was almost the first one to be there but then there were a lot of strong guys who just kept pushing everyone else away. So being a girl, I had no chance... So I only managed to get the number 22. By the time we got to the ticket counter at 9.20am or so, all the best seats and the standing tickets had been sold. But at least we got tickets, the whole concert was sold out in a few hours so a lot people didn't even get any. So in March I'm gonna see RHCP!!! Can't wait :)))
Oh, me and my friend got the tickets to Red Hot Chili Peppers' concert! We were there an hour earlier to queue for the tickets and as soon as they opened the shop, we ran to the ticket service but it still wasn't good enough. There was a queueing system where you had to get a piece of paper with a number on it. I was almost the first one to be there but then there were a lot of strong guys who just kept pushing everyone else away. So being a girl, I had no chance... So I only managed to get the number 22. By the time we got to the ticket counter at 9.20am or so, all the best seats and the standing tickets had been sold. But at least we got tickets, the whole concert was sold out in a few hours so a lot people didn't even get any. So in March I'm gonna see RHCP!!! Can't wait :)))
Comments:
Post a Comment