<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Well... Long time no see. Nothing much is going on here at the moment. Lately I've just been going to school and working. I started at my new job about three weeks ago and will work there till New Year. I now work in a store in the centre of Helsinki. It's an OK place although sometimes I get nasty customers (and feel like saying a few chosen words back at them but I can't cos "customer's always right"... ugh). But I need to save money for next year so I'm glad I found a new job.

This week it's my autumn holiday although it doesn't really feel like a holiday cos I've just been working. But on Saturday I'm going to Darren Hayes' concert and I'm so looking forward to it! I'm gonna go queue outside the concert place around midday and freeze my poor little ass off <:) But it's gonna be totally worth it if I get to the 1st or the 2nd row! :) I'm also gonna try and sneak in my camera, I've heard some good tips on how to do it, let's hope it'll work out and I'll get some pics of Darren! :)

Well, I'm making pizza now so I should go and check if it's ready! :-P

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?