Tuesday, December 31, 2002
I'm back from my aunt's place... didn't exactly have the kind of Christmas I thought I would... it was nice and not so nice... I had two delicious Xmas meals (one at home, one at my aunt's), got some nice pressies and watched lots of movies and just relaxed. Those were the nice things. But the not so nice ones were the fact that I had to work on Xmas Eve (it was funny to see people making last minute shopping for gifts though <:) some men even wrapped their gifts right there and the pressies turned out all funny looking cos they didn't know how to wrap them. lol) but even that was OK compared to the fact that I was ill at Xmas... it was horrible, wouldn't wish it for anyone. On Xmas Day I caught some kind of a stomach flu or something, there's a lot of that going around in Finland at the moment, so far my mom, dad, grandpa and uncle have had it. I just hope my aunt didn't get it from me when I was there. Anyway, I started feeling better on Friday but then my dad was ill at home and he couldn't come and pick me up so I ended up staying at my aunt's till Sunday.
So my Xmas was filled with surprises, I guess... <:) It good to be back home though and be healthy again. I get to eat all those yummy chocolates and other things I couldn't eat when I was ill...
I hope everyone else's Xmas was healthier than mine! <:)
~*~I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003~*~
So my Xmas was filled with surprises, I guess... <:) It good to be back home though and be healthy again. I get to eat all those yummy chocolates and other things I couldn't eat when I was ill...
I hope everyone else's Xmas was healthier than mine! <:)
~*~I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003~*~
Comments:
Post a Comment