Thursday, January 16, 2003
Well, I'm 20 now :) Had a bit of an age crisis earlier <:) hehe... At first I was like "oh god, I'm gonna be old" but then I had to change my mind. My cousin was gonna take me to see some stand up comedy show in some club yesterday but it turned out that the club had an age limit of 23. So I suddenly feel young again... What a baby, can't even get in to a club to see some show <:) Well, we'll just have to go to some other place some other time then :)
I haven't done anything special today... there's not even a cake :( (but on Saturday there will be so I can just email you all some if you want :P hehe)
But something great did happen earlier today :) I got an express letter from MTV3 (a Finnish TV channel) and at first I really didn't understand what it was. It turned out that I'd won two tickets to see a show called STOMP (check out: http://www.jazzmar.com/site/site.php?id=3 for more info if you want or take a look at my page: http://www.geocities.com/kukkanen/stomp.html ) next Friday :) I can't believe it, I never win anything! I went to see that show when it was in Finland a year ago and it's like the coolest show ever! :) And me and my mom are gonna go and see it on Wednesday too so I'll get to see it twice next week!! I just can't decide who to take with me on Friday, might surprise my brother and pick him, I think he might like the show :) I had totally forgotten that I had entered that STOMP competition on the net. I think I did that at least 10 times (using all my family members' names), I always do that, hee hee! :D And finally it paid off! So looks like next week is gonna be a great one :)
I haven't done anything special today... there's not even a cake :( (but on Saturday there will be so I can just email you all some if you want :P hehe)
But something great did happen earlier today :) I got an express letter from MTV3 (a Finnish TV channel) and at first I really didn't understand what it was. It turned out that I'd won two tickets to see a show called STOMP (check out: http://www.jazzmar.com/site/site.php?id=3 for more info if you want or take a look at my page: http://www.geocities.com/kukkanen/stomp.html ) next Friday :) I can't believe it, I never win anything! I went to see that show when it was in Finland a year ago and it's like the coolest show ever! :) And me and my mom are gonna go and see it on Wednesday too so I'll get to see it twice next week!! I just can't decide who to take with me on Friday, might surprise my brother and pick him, I think he might like the show :) I had totally forgotten that I had entered that STOMP competition on the net. I think I did that at least 10 times (using all my family members' names), I always do that, hee hee! :D And finally it paid off! So looks like next week is gonna be a great one :)
Comments:
Post a Comment