<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 08, 2003

I'm dying here... Well not really but almost... I'm terrified of Monday! <:-o That's when the listening comprehension part of my Swedish final exam is... eeeekkk! I totally suck at Swedish! :( So I don't know how it will go... If there's gonna be a part where you have to summarize some text after hearing it once, then I'm dead <:-o Those parts are so horrible!! Especially in some language you don't know very well. I just have to hope and pray (although I don't really pray) that it's not that difficult *fingers crossed*

Now I'm feeling quite well already but I still have a horrible cough and I can't get rid of it :( It's really annoying cos I can't sleep properly and I just wake up every few hours. I'm also worried about Monday... Cos it's a listening comprehension test, I need to get rid of this cough before that. Otherwise it's not good, I would either cough and bother everyone else or try not to cough and lose my own concentration... Hmmm...

I should go and practice for the test now... I have some listening exercises on CDs so hopefully they're at least a bit helpful.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?