Friday, February 14, 2003
Well, first of all... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (or Friend's Day as it is in Finland) TO ALL MY FRIENDS!! :)
I went to school today to check the results of the listening test and as shocking as it is, my tentative points are 85 out of 90!! <:-o Oh my... *feels proud* I nearly died when I saw that, I honestly thought I had done horribly at it!! I had to go and ask my teacher if I was really seeing right, hee hee. Apparently everyone had done quite badly at it (a part of the test was HORRIBLE and really difficult!) so the teachers couldn't grade them very strictly. But as I said, those points are only tentative and I'm quite sure my points will drop at least by a few... But I don't care... I still can't believe I got 85 :) I thought I'd get around 70 points. So yay me! <:)
And I also got myself some work for tomorrow! :) The manager from my old work place called me this morning and asked if I could come in tomorrow and do a 9 hour shift. I haven't worked there for over a month and now they want me to go back there for a day! Apparently they don't have enough people working there right now. The store is moving to a different location and tomorrow is the last day before the moving so everything is -20% off. And that means a lot of customers but not enough people working so they need someone to help out. I don't mind though cos working on a Saturday pays quite well and I could do with the extra money :) But still, a 9 hour shift is pretty long... :( Oh well, I go back there for only a day so I guess I can survive that :)
I went to school today to check the results of the listening test and as shocking as it is, my tentative points are 85 out of 90!! <:-o Oh my... *feels proud* I nearly died when I saw that, I honestly thought I had done horribly at it!! I had to go and ask my teacher if I was really seeing right, hee hee. Apparently everyone had done quite badly at it (a part of the test was HORRIBLE and really difficult!) so the teachers couldn't grade them very strictly. But as I said, those points are only tentative and I'm quite sure my points will drop at least by a few... But I don't care... I still can't believe I got 85 :) I thought I'd get around 70 points. So yay me! <:)
And I also got myself some work for tomorrow! :) The manager from my old work place called me this morning and asked if I could come in tomorrow and do a 9 hour shift. I haven't worked there for over a month and now they want me to go back there for a day! Apparently they don't have enough people working there right now. The store is moving to a different location and tomorrow is the last day before the moving so everything is -20% off. And that means a lot of customers but not enough people working so they need someone to help out. I don't mind though cos working on a Saturday pays quite well and I could do with the extra money :) But still, a 9 hour shift is pretty long... :( Oh well, I go back there for only a day so I guess I can survive that :)
Comments:
Post a Comment