Sunday, March 30, 2003
Tomorrow I'm off to my aunt's place again... Have to go and help out again. I'm really mad at Teboil (a Finnish petrol station company) at the moment, that bloody company should be sued right away... My aunt and uncle have run a Teboil station in Riihimäki (a town about 70km north from Helsinki) for 13 years and now the company wants to turn that place into a "cold station" meaning no one would work there anymore, there'd just be a place to buy petrol from machines. Last Wednesday they were just told that on April 7th the renovation will start and when it's over the whole building will be taken down (but they were supposed to be able to keep running the cafeteria side till September) so it was quite a shock. But not as much as Friday was. Some men came there ready to take down the whole building!!!!!!!! And they were surprised to see that they were still running that place and it hadn't been emptied. So they said they'll come back on April 7th and everything has to be ready then. How outrageous!! What kind of people can do something like that? Decide about other people's lives... 13 years of their hard work and this is the result. Also my other uncle will be unemployed now and one other person also lost her job cos of this all. It's so unbeliavable. I'll start boycotting Teboil........ >:( So now my aunt and uncle have a week to sell everything and empty the whole building which is soooo full of things... I don't even know where they can put them all... So as I still haven't found a job and don't have to be in Helsinki, I can go and help them to sort everything. I don't know when I'll be back, I might stay there for over a week so I won't be able to be online during that time.
Have a nice week whoever is reading this :)
Have a nice week whoever is reading this :)
Comments:
Post a Comment