Sunday, March 23, 2003
Well, I haven't written anything in here for a week so it's time for a little update. My Finnish exam went just as I thought it would, I usually get 80-85 points from my essays and from this one I got 80. Not too good but not too bad either. But if my points drop, I'm in danger of getting a C and I do not want that. I'm still hoping to get an M but we'll see... The topics were quite bad so it was difficult to come up with anything to write about such bad texts. I wasted too much time reading all the material but I just couldn't find a good text that I liked and would be able to comment. I ended up writing about memory and the importance of remembering... blah... I'm not surprised that I got only 80 points... oh well...
Then the Swedish exam which I had yesterday... I actually think it went well (*grins*), considering I didn't really study for it (as usual) and then I was also ill :( Just my typical luck :( I started feeling a bit ill on Wednesday but I was hoping it would pass but nah, the next day I was feeling even worse. At some point I even had 38,7C temperature and I couldn't stop thinking about the exam and how I would be able to take it if I was ill the next day. I called to my school and talked with the headmistress and she told me to get a medical certificate. That would be used to prove that I'm ill enough to be allowed to take the exam somewehere else (e.g. the school nurse's room) or if my exam result was effected by the illness, then it would be useful to have that certificate. So on Thursday night I had to go a private doctor cos it's the only way to get a doctor's appointment nowadays without having to wait ages for it, too bad it's bloody expensive though. Well, then the next day I was feeling better so in the end I was able to take the exam in the same hall with the others.
Tomorrow I'll take my last final exam and then it's all over for good!!!!!!!!!!! (well, except that I still have to read a book for health studies and take the exam cos I'm missing one course but it doesn't matter what grade I get from it, I only have to pass that exam) My job hunting isn't going too well at the moment, I still haven't found anything but I've only called to a few places so far. I think I might even call my old work place on Tuesday if I haven't found anything else by then.
Then the Swedish exam which I had yesterday... I actually think it went well (*grins*), considering I didn't really study for it (as usual) and then I was also ill :( Just my typical luck :( I started feeling a bit ill on Wednesday but I was hoping it would pass but nah, the next day I was feeling even worse. At some point I even had 38,7C temperature and I couldn't stop thinking about the exam and how I would be able to take it if I was ill the next day. I called to my school and talked with the headmistress and she told me to get a medical certificate. That would be used to prove that I'm ill enough to be allowed to take the exam somewehere else (e.g. the school nurse's room) or if my exam result was effected by the illness, then it would be useful to have that certificate. So on Thursday night I had to go a private doctor cos it's the only way to get a doctor's appointment nowadays without having to wait ages for it, too bad it's bloody expensive though. Well, then the next day I was feeling better so in the end I was able to take the exam in the same hall with the others.
Tomorrow I'll take my last final exam and then it's all over for good!!!!!!!!!!! (well, except that I still have to read a book for health studies and take the exam cos I'm missing one course but it doesn't matter what grade I get from it, I only have to pass that exam) My job hunting isn't going too well at the moment, I still haven't found anything but I've only called to a few places so far. I think I might even call my old work place on Tuesday if I haven't found anything else by then.
Comments:
Post a Comment