Thursday, March 06, 2003
Well, I'm now blonde again... (I got my hair dyed yesterday) <:) I guess I'll have to get ready for hearing some blonde jokes again, hehe!
Yesterday I also ended up cleaning my brother's room, can you believe that! :D And no one forced me to do it! hehe I just got so sick and tired of all the mess and the dust and everything... he doens't really clean his room often which is very easy to notice. I'm surprised he hasn't got asthma or something by now, I don't understand how he can live in such a messy room... It would be OK if I never had to come in here but I use his computer daily and all this chaos bothers me... so that's why I ended up cleaning here <:) But I'm pretty sure his room won't stay tidy for more than a few days.
Tomorrow morning I'm off to the countryside to visit my aunt and the dogs again :) Can't wait, I haven't been there since Christmas. But I wonder how a city girl like me will manage to be without water for 3 or 4 days... it'll be interesting <:) hehe. I think I'll have to come back home on Tuesday but we'll see...
Yesterday I also ended up cleaning my brother's room, can you believe that! :D And no one forced me to do it! hehe I just got so sick and tired of all the mess and the dust and everything... he doens't really clean his room often which is very easy to notice. I'm surprised he hasn't got asthma or something by now, I don't understand how he can live in such a messy room... It would be OK if I never had to come in here but I use his computer daily and all this chaos bothers me... so that's why I ended up cleaning here <:) But I'm pretty sure his room won't stay tidy for more than a few days.
Tomorrow morning I'm off to the countryside to visit my aunt and the dogs again :) Can't wait, I haven't been there since Christmas. But I wonder how a city girl like me will manage to be without water for 3 or 4 days... it'll be interesting <:) hehe. I think I'll have to come back home on Tuesday but we'll see...
Comments:
Post a Comment