Saturday, April 26, 2003
I took another test <:)
"Which Country of the World are You?"

Australia -
Founded as a gigantic prison colony, Australia has
turned into a Mid-Level world power. Known for
its wildlife and culture.
Positives:
Reformed.
Culturally Admired.
Mid-Level Power.
Renouned Flora and Fauna.
Negatives:
Founded by Criminals.
Island Nation (Isolated).
Talk Funny.
Which Country of the World are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Nice :) I like Australia :) And that "talk funny" thing is funny :D hee hee!
"Which Country of the World are You?"

Australia -
Founded as a gigantic prison colony, Australia has
turned into a Mid-Level world power. Known for
its wildlife and culture.
Positives:
Reformed.
Culturally Admired.
Mid-Level Power.
Renouned Flora and Fauna.
Negatives:
Founded by Criminals.
Island Nation (Isolated).
Talk Funny.
Which Country of the World are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Nice :) I like Australia :) And that "talk funny" thing is funny :D hee hee!
Comments:
Post a Comment