<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Nothing much has happened here (as usual) since my last entry... My parents went to our summer cottage today and won't come back until Monday so my brother and I have the house all to ourselves :) I just repeared my bag cos it was starting to break but it took me ages... <:) I hadn't used the sewing machine since the 7th or 8th grade so I had to try to remember how it works... well, I managed to work it out eventually and now my bag is as good as new :) hehe...
Today I also was sunbathing on our balcony cos it was a warm and beautiful day :) Well, it was "only" +15C but it's feels very warm after the long, cold winter. But I still can't believe my (bad) luck... I wish I was in Belgium with Rudy right now! Yesterday it was +32C there!! Unbeliavable!! And... He's got tickets to see Shakira on Monday........ which he just can't shut up about <:) Who said life was fair? I really really really would've liked to go to that concert...
Oh well, I'll just eat chocolate eggs here then... there's nothing on TV and my hand hurts so I can't write letters... I'm bored... <:)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?