<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Well well well... I haven't posted for a while... I came back from Riihimäki on Tuesday. It was nice to be there but it was also quite tiring. The whole Wednesday was spent by job hunting, unfortunately it seems like it's really difficult to find any job at the moment, I called so many places and none of them had anything to offer, not even a short term job or anything. Then I got an idea to call my previous employer. I quit working at that store at the end of last year and at the end of February the store moved away to a different location in Espoo, a city next to Helsinki. I got asked to go there but I thought it would be too far away and it would cost too much to go there cos I would need a different kind of ticket cos that place is not in Helsinki. But after I'd looked for a job near my house or in the centre of Helsinki and couldn't find anything, I thought why not call to my ex- boss and see if they have any jobs in Espoo. And she said they might have something (yay) and told me she'd call me the next day. Well, I think she must've forgotten cos I haven't heard from her yet. She's such a forgetful person! I think she would lose her head if it wasn't attached to her body... <:) In January she even called me and asked me when I was coming to work, she had totally forgotten that I didn't work there anymore! <:) Oh well, I'll call there again on Monday, I really need some job...

On Friday morning I went to the dentist again, not a pleasant experience... although it was a bit funny too <:) The radio was on and the dentist was listening to it sometimes and singing along... hee hee!! :D In the afternoon I went to school and took my last exam, it was health studies... but I totally screwed that one up... what a loser! <:) I knew absolutely nothing! I only answered two questions and I think I even got those ones wrong. So I wrote a message to the teacher asking if I could take the exam again on the 30th... Fingers crossed... I really really really need that mark... I'm one course short and if I don't have 75 courses completed by May 10th (I think), I won't be able to graduate... yikes <:-O But I'm sure he'll let me re-take that exam.... hopefully... oh my... now I'm getting scared...

On Friday I also sent out my co-ordinator application, hopefully it'll get to England soon. So if I'll get accepted, looks like this girl is gonna be a co-ordinator on some project in July or August... another yikes... but I'm looking forward to it though :) so fingers crossed... again...

Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema with a friend of mine but we don't know what we'll go to see yet. Maybe 'The Hours' or 'Chicago'. My brother is gonna see 'Johnny English' today (starring Rowan "Mr. Bean" Atkinson) <:) So he's gonna then tell me if it's worth seeing :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?