<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

What a day... I've slept my way through most of it <:) Rudy got here around 10pm last night and as we would've had to wake up at 4am, we decided (well, I did) that it would be better not to sleep at all ocs then we would just be more tired... stupid, I know <:) So we were up all night and caught the bus to the airport at 5.25am. And let me tell you that there's not a lot of people outside at that time of the morning! (I thought it was interesting cos I usually sleep till noon so I don't get to see that part of the day too often, hee hee) I came back home from the airport around 8am and went straight to bed. Then at 9.15 my phone rang... aaarrrgghh... It was my ex-boss calling about that job (which is weird cos she wasn't supposed to be at work until Wednesday afternoon) .But I can hardly remember what we discussed, I was so sleepy when I answered the phone! <:) oops... I remember that she said she'd call me again later but I have no idea when... gosh :D I just can't remember what I said to her.... and that's just so scary that it's actually a bit funny... I'm guessing that she'll call me next week or the week after that... I really shouldn't have answered the phone <:) Anyway... after that I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until my brother got back from school after 4pm... so... what an interesting day I've had! (not really) <:)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?