Wednesday, May 14, 2003
Again, I haven't got anything to write about... Nothing happened at work today, it was really boring there as usual. I just tried to pass the time by sending text messages and playing this stupid game with a piece of paper <:) hehe... I used to play that game at school if the class was really boring and now I do it at work. Interesting... It rained a lot today so it was really quiet too... Maybe people couldn't be bothered to go shopping in such a weather. But at least I sold a lot of umbrellas today... aaaargghhh... boring! Shoot me. And yet I'm usually extremely tired every day when I come home from work. How is that possible?! I never knew doing nothing could be so exhausting! haha... Well, I was glad that it rained a lot today cos it really cleared the air and now I can breathe again... literally... I'm not a big fan of the spring time cos I'm allergic to birches and there's pretty much no other trees next to my home... lucky me, eh? Just my typical luck. So I can't even open the window now :( I was beginning to think everything would be ok this year when I was still feeling fine on Sunday but little did I know. It started on Monday. I wasn't a pretty sight that day (not that I ever am but anyway <:) hehe). I was sneezing all the time and blowing my nose and my eyes got a bit red and itchy... UGH. So that's why today was a good day, the rain took away a lot of pollen. Anyways... I wish it was summer already!!
I want comments!! I'm thinking about moving my weblog to some other place cos I want to get comments from people and I don't know if I can do such a thing with blogger. I know absolutely nothing about web designing and things like that. But I know that many people are reading my stupid ramblings so I want comments too like everyone else :D My little experiment which I came up with a while ago, didn't really go too well. You don't even want to know how few smileys I got! <:) Shame on all of you who couldn't be bothered to send me one!! hehe... Just kidding! :D But cheers for all the ones that I did receive :)
Hmmm... I think I'll go shopping on Saturday. My graduation is in two weeks and I have nothing to wear to that stupid ceremony *panics* I need some kind of a nice dress and shoes/sandals and the kind of 'student cap' which everyone has to have here... Eeeek. I'll be glad when the whole thing is over. I'm so terrified of the idea that I'll do something stupid there and the whole school will see it... <:O Oh well. Never mind. OOH! Just remembered that the final results of the matriculation exams should come next week. I'll have to phone and ask my results. I'm gonna hide away from the shame shame shame if I didn't get an M from Finnish... *panics again* And I'll be soooo happy if I got an E from Swedish... *fingers crossed*
I want comments!! I'm thinking about moving my weblog to some other place cos I want to get comments from people and I don't know if I can do such a thing with blogger. I know absolutely nothing about web designing and things like that. But I know that many people are reading my stupid ramblings so I want comments too like everyone else :D My little experiment which I came up with a while ago, didn't really go too well. You don't even want to know how few smileys I got! <:) Shame on all of you who couldn't be bothered to send me one!! hehe... Just kidding! :D But cheers for all the ones that I did receive :)
Hmmm... I think I'll go shopping on Saturday. My graduation is in two weeks and I have nothing to wear to that stupid ceremony *panics* I need some kind of a nice dress and shoes/sandals and the kind of 'student cap' which everyone has to have here... Eeeek. I'll be glad when the whole thing is over. I'm so terrified of the idea that I'll do something stupid there and the whole school will see it... <:O Oh well. Never mind. OOH! Just remembered that the final results of the matriculation exams should come next week. I'll have to phone and ask my results. I'm gonna hide away from the shame shame shame if I didn't get an M from Finnish... *panics again* And I'll be soooo happy if I got an E from Swedish... *fingers crossed*
Comments:
Post a Comment