<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Geez, what a day! Just got home from work and I'm absolutely knackered. Today was such a hectic day that it felt like the whole population of Finland had turned against me and decided to come shopping everyone at the same time!! There were a few moments with a complete chaos as well. I'm so glad to be home now but I have no energy to do anything. I have tons of letters to write and a guilty conscience because I haven't written to anyone for ages... :( I'd really like to write but I never get round to actually doing it... It's either because I'm so tired or that my hand aches :( aarrgghh. It would be so great if I could just think and all the thoughts would be transfered on a piece of paper withouth me having to actually write anything! :D

But right now I think I'll go to eat something cos once again I had to skip lunch :( There's just not enough time to eat anything when my break is only 10 minutes. And I think I'll watch the movie 'As good as it gets' on video cos I taped it a while ago but haven't had the time to watch it until now. It's such a long movie but it doesn't matter. Tomorrow I'll get to sleep in cos I don't have to be at work until 2.30pm, yeah!! Grrreat :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?