Sunday, May 04, 2003
I came up with yet another con... <:) So this is the 6th one... The connections to Espoo are really bad during the weekends. Last night I realised the bus I'd normally take doesn't operate at all during the weekends *rolls eyes* Then I started checking out the timetables for different buses and learnt that most of the buses I could take only operate during the weekdays. Honestly... Talk about good service... So this morning I had to take a train to the city centre, then the metro and finally a bus. Really not the best connection, it took me over an hour to get to work. And I got off from work at 4.15 but wasn't home until two hours later... gosh. I had to wait for the bus for half an hour and then I missed the train so I decided to go to a record store quickly. Then I lost track of time and missed the next train too... hehe, typical of me <:) Well, at least tomorrow I can use my normal route to work again.
Comments:
Post a Comment