Friday, May 09, 2003
I haven't really got much to write about this time... Today was also a nice day at work, no headache and only nice customers <:) There's this guy at work who has the greenest eyes I've ever seen. Cool :) I just realised that today... hehe. I'm a bit slow at figuring things out <:) haha. I wish I had green eyes!! I just love them but not that many people have green eyes over here :( Just boring blue or grey... Anyway <:) Haha... my writings are just so interesting, aren't they?! :D
Hmmm... my dad said that he'll give me that 72.30 € which is grrrrreat :) :) :) I finally got round to asking him about it today. I always wait till he's in a good mood if I need to ask him about something <:)
What else? Canada won the Czech Republic (8-4) a few hours ago so Canada will get to play for gold :) Mimi, if you're reading this, congrats! :) You must be happy :D I'll cheer for Canada on Sunday! :) Now the game Slovakia - Sweden is about to start, I kind of hope that Slovakia will win >:) Maybe...
Tomorrow I'll have work again. I'm quite sure it'll be a really busy day again like all the Saturdays usually are. Blah... Couldn't really be bothered to work tomorrow but oh well... On Sunday it's Mother's Day so we'll probably go to visit my grandma. So that's about all the news I have this time <:)
Hmmm... my dad said that he'll give me that 72.30 € which is grrrrreat :) :) :) I finally got round to asking him about it today. I always wait till he's in a good mood if I need to ask him about something <:)
What else? Canada won the Czech Republic (8-4) a few hours ago so Canada will get to play for gold :) Mimi, if you're reading this, congrats! :) You must be happy :D I'll cheer for Canada on Sunday! :) Now the game Slovakia - Sweden is about to start, I kind of hope that Slovakia will win >:) Maybe...
Tomorrow I'll have work again. I'm quite sure it'll be a really busy day again like all the Saturdays usually are. Blah... Couldn't really be bothered to work tomorrow but oh well... On Sunday it's Mother's Day so we'll probably go to visit my grandma. So that's about all the news I have this time <:)
Comments:
Post a Comment