<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Nothing new under the sun... Work was alright today cos I didn't have to do much :P I trained a new cashier yesterday and today. Yesterday she just observed how I work and do things and today was her first day working so I basically just sat behind her half of the day and helped her out. Easy. Then I spent the other half unloading some cosmetics and organising them nicely. Easy. I definitely prefer doing stuff like that. Working on the till is so boring. Luckily we just got two new girls working as cashiers so once they've learnt everything, there's not an awful lot for me to do so I'll get other kind of things to do. The downside of having to stand and walk for 6 hours is that my feet are killing me after each day. I'm used to just sitting most of the time at work so now that I'm mostly standing I can definitely feel the difference. Oh well, I don't care.

I read on the paper today that the results of the matriculation exams have come so I think I'll phone to school tomorrow. I'm quite nervous about finding out the results... <:-o Eeek...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?