Saturday, May 17, 2003
Well, I'm back from my shopping trip and my feet are killing me now. My parents gave me a lift to the shopping centre cos it's been raining all day so it wouldn't have been nice to go there by bus. But it's always very nerve-racking to go shopping if my parents come too cos they have so little patience to wait around for me. And my mom's always suggesting what I should buy and the clothes she suggests are usually horrible <:) But in a way it's good to go with them cos they usually buy something for me so I don't have to spend a lot of money :D Today I bought new trousers and hmmm.. nothing else really. I got my mom to buy me a nice blue skirt, stamps for my graduation invitations and the student cap :) hehe... And we also got some pizza for lunch and coffee & strawberry cake for dessert (yummy :P ) so all in all, it's been a pretty nice day so far <:)
Tomorrow it's my grandpa's 80th birthday and we're having a big party for him at our place. Many of our relatives are coming so the party's gonna last all day. I don't think I've even met before some of the people that are coming. Well, at least I'll see my aunt and the dogs again :) ihihii... Can't wait :) I haven't seen them since... hmmm... before Easter I think.
And finally... What's up with you all?! I'm still waiting for lots and lots of comments! <:D hee hee! Don't tell me that my lil' message board isn't working...
Tomorrow it's my grandpa's 80th birthday and we're having a big party for him at our place. Many of our relatives are coming so the party's gonna last all day. I don't think I've even met before some of the people that are coming. Well, at least I'll see my aunt and the dogs again :) ihihii... Can't wait :) I haven't seen them since... hmmm... before Easter I think.
And finally... What's up with you all?! I'm still waiting for lots and lots of comments! <:D hee hee! Don't tell me that my lil' message board isn't working...
Comments:
Post a Comment