Thursday, June 12, 2003
After my update earlier today, I've learnt two new things. First of all, out of all the high schools in Finland, my school (Helsingin Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu) was the best one when comparing the results of the national matriculation exams. It was also the first one last year. Oh they're so full of it now, I can imagine. Ugh. My brother's school and also my former one, the Finnish-Russian school, was the 109th (there was 442 schools on the list so that's not too bad).
The second thing I just found out is that Ricky Martin was in Helsinki today. Haha. Today was the Helsinki Day (which basically means Helsinki's birthday) and there was a free concert in a park but I didn't go there cos there were no good artists there. Anyway, they had kept Ricky's appearance as a secret so that too many people wouldn't come to the park and cause a chaos. So no one knew he'd be performing there. Lucky that I don't listen to his music, otherwise I would've been gutted to miss his performance. Last year Shakira performed at that same free concert and me & Rudy missed it cos we were in Brighton at that time. Why couldn't Ricky Martin come to Helsinki last year and Shakira this year? Bugger.
The second thing I just found out is that Ricky Martin was in Helsinki today. Haha. Today was the Helsinki Day (which basically means Helsinki's birthday) and there was a free concert in a park but I didn't go there cos there were no good artists there. Anyway, they had kept Ricky's appearance as a secret so that too many people wouldn't come to the park and cause a chaos. So no one knew he'd be performing there. Lucky that I don't listen to his music, otherwise I would've been gutted to miss his performance. Last year Shakira performed at that same free concert and me & Rudy missed it cos we were in Brighton at that time. Why couldn't Ricky Martin come to Helsinki last year and Shakira this year? Bugger.
Comments:
Post a Comment