<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Here's a not-so-interesting survey <:)

BODY ILLS AND SKILLS...

Do you bite your nails?: Nope
Can you roll your tongue?: Yeah <:)
Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: No =/
Can you blow smoke rings?: I don't smoke so I wouldn't know.
Can you blow spit bubbles?: Euhh... I don't really know and don't want to find out
Can you cross your eyes?: Dunno
Tattoos?: None
Piercing and where?: Just my ears, 6 altogether (not ears but piercings, that is. I had to point that out, lol)
Do you make your bed daily?: Not really. I'm usually in such a hurry in the morning that if I made my bed, I'd probably miss the train <:)
Which shoe goes on first?: The right one I think but I haven't really paid attention to that
Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: I can totally imagine myself doing that when I was little but I can't remember for sure. When I was younger and was really angry for some reason (I can't remember why), I once threw my glasses on the train track, under the train (which wasn't moving cos it was at the main station) and my poor mum had to go and get them :P She still keeps reminding me of that story constantly, lol. I have put her through so much :D
What jewellery do you wear 24/7?: None. I wear my watch daily but I take it off when I go to bed cos the ticking noise drives me crazy <:D And I usually wear some kind of a necklace, bracelet(s) and ring(s) daily but I don't wear them 24/7 either.
Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: 10 mins late and look great :P I tend to run late all the time anyway but somehow that extra 10 mins doesn't help me to look great <:) Why oh why?!
Favourite piece of clothing: My latest favourite piece of clothing is my new belt that I just bought a few days ago. It's sort of army green with some grey text on it and the year '1983' <:) And the buckle is so great too! :)
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: Twirl
How many cereals in your cupboard?: Hmmm... I can't be bothered to go and check but I'm guessing over 5... corn flakes, coco pops, rice krispies, fitness, fitness & fruit, special k... we all like different cereals <:)
What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: If I'm eating out, a knife and a fork but if I'm at home, I can't be bothered to use anything, I just eat with my hands
Do you cook?: Errr... is boiling the water or making toast considered cooking? <:) Ihihii... I prefer eating to cooking :P

MANNERS...

Do you swear?: Sometimes

IN AND AROUND...

Do you use an alarm clock?: Yeah, I need two alarm clocks in order to wake up
Name some things you are obsessed with: Hmmm... I'm not really obsessed with anything or at least I can't think of anything.
Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex?: Yeah. That happened on a camp around '98 and there were lots of us swimming and having a sauna together.
Ever suntanned nude?: Not that I can remember.
Window seat or aisle?: Window seat
What's your sleeping position?: I usually sleep on my side, I think
Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: Yeah cos for some reason I can't sleep without a blanket
Do you snore?: I hope not!
Do you sleepwalk?: Nope
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No

GIRL/BOY QUESTIONS...

What do you think of cheating?: I'm not really in the right situation to be able to say anything about that. But I'd be crushed if someone cheated on me.
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Eyes (especially if they're green and twinkling, lol) but it sort of depends on the person
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No
Do you have a crush on someone right now?: Sort of although I wish I didn't
Makeup?: Meaning what? Make up or make-up?

WHICH IS BETTER...

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi but I prefer Pepsi Max
Oranges or apples?: I'm allergic to both of them so neither <:)
One pillow or two?: One
Pools or hot tubs?: Hot tubs
Blondes or brunettes?: Whatever
Tall or short?: In between? But if I had to choose, then tall
Beach or pool?: Can I choose both?
Hamburger or Cheeseburger?: Veggie burger
Morning or night?: Night
Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?: Eve
Cake or ice cream?: Ice cream :P
Dog or Cat?: Dog
Bath or shower?: Shower although I like baths too

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...

Watched Bambi: I can't remember... when I was little
Cried?: About 3-4 weeks ago
Talked on the phone?: 8 hours ago
Read a book? A whole book? I honestly can't remember <:) I started reading a Finnish guide book on Australia a few days ago though. But what I really really really would like to read is the latest Harry Potter book!
Punched someone? I really can't remember

THE FUTURE...

Where do you see yourself in ten years?: Hopefully some place nice with someone nice, enjoying my life and having a great time (sorry, I couldn't think of a better answer!)
Who are you going to be married to?: I really don't know. To some really lovely guy I hope :)
Your profession?: In the future? I don't know yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?