<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 27, 2003

Hey everyone :)
Hmmm... I don't know what I could tell you... <:) I haven't done much today. I didn't have work so I've just been enjoying my day off. I spent most of the day trying to catch some sun on our balcony, the weather has been great today. Hopefully I got a bit tanned so that I'm not that pale anymore. Hmmm... Work's been alright for the past week, I haven't got anything interesting to tell about it. Last weekend was boring cos the weather was cold & rainy and I was stuck at home for the Midsummer when I should've been in the countryside. I was so bored..

Now I have only 7 more days at work!! Time has really flown by! I still haven't booked my flights to England and back <:-o That's very unlike me cos I usually plan things well in advance. So I'm getting a bit nervous about the fact that most of the flights are probably sold out already. But I can't really book them yet cos I still don't know when I'm going to England.. I'm waiting to hear from Rudy. He might be going to visit Belgium soon so if he goes before my first project starts in England, I might go to Belgium with him! It would be so cool... :) I've never been there before. But he still doesn't know when he's going there or if he's going at all... how nerve-racking for me.

My dad got a digital camera from work (woohoo!!) so now I can finally upload some new pictures :) Grrreat :)

Hmmm... what else? My mom and my brother were in Estonia yesterday and my brother almost ended up losing his backpack. He left it at some fast food place and it took them an hour to realise that he'd forgotten the bag somewhere *rolls eyes* Honestly, those two shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere by themselves, they both have such bad memories (that seems to run in the family, lol). Well, luckily the bag was still at the same place when they went back there so this story has a happy ending <:)

I have a new driving licence now. Well, it's basically the same as the old one (even the stupid picture is the same, I should've changed it) but this one expires in May 2005. Interesting.

Miranda, you can upload that song to the files section at WWW Pals, I think that's the easiest way (Files --> Add File --> Browse --> Upload File) I can then download the song from there :) Let me know if you have any problems with uploading the song.

Jó, of course you can take that survey! :) And thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message :)

Well, I guess that's all for now, I really can't think of anything else to write about.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?