Saturday, June 14, 2003
Home alone, YEAH! My nerves need a little holiday <:) I couldn't be bothered to go out tonight cos I have to be at work early tomorrow (or actually today cos it's past midnight) so I stayed at home and watched 'Legally Blonde' on my brother's computer <:) That movie was a bit of a waste of time really, but Reese Witherspoon is alright so the movie didn't suck completely <:) I've planned to watch a few more movies during the weekend cos now that my brother isn't home so I can use his computer :) I'm gonna watch at least the movies 'Catch me if you can', 'Phone Booth' and 'Harry Potter 2' (although I've seen that one already) and 'The Sweetest Thing' (I can't believe my brother actually has that movie, hehe)
But now I'm off to bed. G'night.
But now I'm off to bed. G'night.
Comments:
Post a Comment