Saturday, June 28, 2003
I just realised that I still keep forgetting how to write 'backpack' the right way... I sometimes write 'bagpack' or 'backbag' or 'packbag'... Geez. From now on, I'll only use the word rucksack! <:)
Had a bit of a boring day today... I had only 5 hours of work which I don't like. I usually work 6 hours a day and occasionally 7, but let me tell you that it's a waste of time going to work for only 5 hours on a Saturday in summer time and to a different city (i.e. the travel takes forever)... But I guess that's not too bad considering some people have to travel hours just to get to hand in their assignments (I was shocked to read about that, Miranda! lol) I'd like to get more hours at work but it seems like that won't happen... and at the same time some people have 10 hour work days about once a week, that's just cruel. The green eyed guy looked so tired today, poor him. Only 6 work days left... I try not to think about it. But yay, on Monday it's pay day!! :)
I'm hoping to get to borrow my dad's car tomorrow so that I could drive to work. I hate having to pay 1.80€ to go there and then another 1.80€ to get back home. The ticket prices (and pretty much everything else) are so ridiculously high nowadays :( Grrr... Anyway. Not sure if my dad will let me borrow the car but I'll be surprised if he says yes. Now I'm just waiting till he's in a good mood before I'll ask him <:)
Had a bit of a boring day today... I had only 5 hours of work which I don't like. I usually work 6 hours a day and occasionally 7, but let me tell you that it's a waste of time going to work for only 5 hours on a Saturday in summer time and to a different city (i.e. the travel takes forever)... But I guess that's not too bad considering some people have to travel hours just to get to hand in their assignments (I was shocked to read about that, Miranda! lol) I'd like to get more hours at work but it seems like that won't happen... and at the same time some people have 10 hour work days about once a week, that's just cruel. The green eyed guy looked so tired today, poor him. Only 6 work days left... I try not to think about it. But yay, on Monday it's pay day!! :)
I'm hoping to get to borrow my dad's car tomorrow so that I could drive to work. I hate having to pay 1.80€ to go there and then another 1.80€ to get back home. The ticket prices (and pretty much everything else) are so ridiculously high nowadays :( Grrr... Anyway. Not sure if my dad will let me borrow the car but I'll be surprised if he says yes. Now I'm just waiting till he's in a good mood before I'll ask him <:)
Comments:
Post a Comment