Wednesday, June 11, 2003
The thoughts of the day
- I should learn to say "no" more often, it might keep me out of trouble a bit more... Or maybe trouble is not the right word but I think learning to say "no" every now and then might save me from a lot of grief and remorse.
But...
- "As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do."
So I'm confused now.
- I should learn to say "no" more often, it might keep me out of trouble a bit more... Or maybe trouble is not the right word but I think learning to say "no" every now and then might save me from a lot of grief and remorse.
But...
- "As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do."
So I'm confused now.
Comments:
Post a Comment