<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

Well, it seems like I won't be able to go to Belgium this time after all :/ Rudy's leaving from Finland tomorrow morning but I can't leave yet cos I still have work till Friday... damn, he's leaving too early (but he says that I'm leaving too late, ha)... Well, maybe next time then. Stupid stupid stupid work! :( It would've been so great to drive down to Belgium... a lil' road trip <:) bugger.

So... I'll probably leave for London on the 13th of July then. I'll go to book my flights either tomorrow or the day after that. We'll see...

Yesterday wasn't a particularly good day for me. I was fed up with everything <:) That same mood continued this morning and I was annoyed at every customer that dared to say anything to me except for hi and thanks but of course I tried not to show that I was annoyed. I'm so fed up with my long journey to work. Today I woke up an hour later than I was supposed to so I didn't have time to go to put some more money into my travel card so I only had enough money on it to go to work and come back half of the journey. But luckily there were no ticket inspectors on the train, otherwise I really would've been annoyed at getting a fine. Now I have 3 cents left on my travel card (so little that it's not even funny) so tomorrow morning I'll definitely have to wake up earlier so that I'll have time to go to a shop before catching the train.

I'm also annoyed at my dad for not letting me borrow the car >:( The car is not really ours, it's from my dad's work, so he refuses to let me drive it alone. Grrr. And he himself can't drive now cos he hurt his back in Sweden. So annoying to know that the car is just parked outside for the whole bloody day and no one's driving it..... eeeeeeeeeeeee..... I'm getting a bit carried away here... oops. <:) I'll try not to be so annoyed at everything tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to watch Big Brother now <:)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?