<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Had a nice last day at work :) (well, it wasn't really my last day cos I'll be back to work there for a while again after I come back home from England) I trained the new guy Teemu to work on the till and he made it look so easy, I can't believe how quickly he learnt everything! The previous person I trained didn't work alone on the till until on her second day and Teemu learnt pretty much everything in less than an hour. He also wanted to work on the till for the whole day so that I wouldn't have to and I could do something else :) How nice! So I actually had fun at work today (well, yesterday to be exact). We were listening to some really horrible music in the morning so I asked Joni to go and change the radio station when he gets off from work. About 15 minutes later I realised what music we were listening to and I nearly died laughing, it was so hilarious. He had found some CD with some children's songs on it... Well, it's hard to explain how funny that was :D

I also took a few pictures at work, oh the wonders of digital cameras :) I put those pics up on my homepage so if anyone wants they can go and have a look :)

My parents are off to our summer cottage in the morning so I'll be home alone again for the weekend, woohoo!! :) :) Which means that I can invite someone over :) My parents come back to Helsinki probably on Monday so then it's my turn to be off to the countryside.

I finally got round to buying my flight tickets on Thursday so that's one less thing I have to worry about now. I'm off to London around midday on the 13th of July and I'll fly back home from Manchester late at night on the 19th of August.

But now I'm off to bed.. G'night :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?