Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Hiiiiii!!!! :) Greetings from Bristol!! My first project ended on Monday, it was great fun to be there and I think that two weeks went by too quickly :( I met some really great people on the project and I also miss some of them so much already even though we've been apart for only a few days now. I could've stayed there for an extra week although it was raining most of the time.. why does it always rain on me? <:) typical... lots of things have happened but unfortunately I don't have time to write about everything now. I'll tell you more about it when I get back home and have time to write more. My next project starts on Monday, I hope it will be fun and that I'll make it through in one piece... *fingers crosed* Tomorrow I'm going to Cardiff for a day, hopefully it won't rain there too... I've taken almost 400 photos with my digital camera so far so be prepared to some serious photo viewing sessions when I've had the chance to upload them and put them somewhere on the net!! :D Have to go now, I've got only two more minutes of internet time left.. See ya later, take care everyone!! :)
Comments:
Post a Comment