Sunday, July 06, 2003
I'm extremely fed up again. Hmph. How annoying that I'm home alone and a certain someone still hasn't been able to come over. What am I supposed to think about it? It's very easy to draw the wrong conclusion but I'm trying not to do that. Well, at least it's easy to stay mad at him now <:)
My sleeping times are completely messed up. I went to bed after 2am last night and didn't get up until after 2pm today. Although I was woken up at 8.40am by some really annoying person who thought it was appropriate to cut the grass that early on Sunday. Grrr...
The movie that I ended up watching last night was a Finnish one called 'Levottomat' (Restless). Rudy insists that the movie represents the Finnish lifestyle but I couldn't disagree more. Well, at least I finally got round to watching the movie, it was shown on TV ages ago.
What else? I've seen the same rabbit under my window twice during this weekend. How cute.
Today I watched the movie 'Three To Tango' on video and wrote some thank you notes to people who came to my graduation party. What a boring weekend I've had! Ugh.
My sleeping times are completely messed up. I went to bed after 2am last night and didn't get up until after 2pm today. Although I was woken up at 8.40am by some really annoying person who thought it was appropriate to cut the grass that early on Sunday. Grrr...
The movie that I ended up watching last night was a Finnish one called 'Levottomat' (Restless). Rudy insists that the movie represents the Finnish lifestyle but I couldn't disagree more. Well, at least I finally got round to watching the movie, it was shown on TV ages ago.
What else? I've seen the same rabbit under my window twice during this weekend. How cute.
Today I watched the movie 'Three To Tango' on video and wrote some thank you notes to people who came to my graduation party. What a boring weekend I've had! Ugh.
Comments:
Post a Comment