<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm starting to freak out here <:) So much to do, so little time... I'm off to the countryside on Thursday and won't come back home until Saturday evening so I have to have everything ready before that cos I won't have time to pack anything on Sunday.

In the morning I'll go to change some money and travellers cheques but I still haven't counted how much money I might need during the whole trip. I also don't know what clothes I'll take with me to England etc etc.

In the evening I'll also have to go and stop by at work, this not-knowing-about-things is killing me. The green eyed guy has an evening shift tomorrow so I'll go and sort things out once and for all. I don't know what I should be thinking right now or whether I should be thinking at all. But I do know that I deserve to be treated a bit better than I am being treated at the moment.

The thought of the day:

"Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?