<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Just got back home and I really don't feel like packing at the moment <:) I haven't even started packing anything so I can only imagine how long it will take for me to try to fit everything into my small bag... It was nice to be at my aunt's place again but I can't really say it was relaxing <:) I spent the whole day yesterday helping out my aunt, cleaning and hanging up their new curtains (it took forever!). My uncle's daughter Kirsi, her two sons and her boyfriend were there since Thursday too so the house felt a bit crowded and noisy. Mind you, I got to eat like a queen :P lol. On Thursday Kirsi made three cakes just to help us decide which cake should be made for today (which ended up being a strawberry cake with mascarpone cheese and cream filling --> amazing!) I also had the best Greek salad of my life and the dinner on Thursday was superb! She's such an excellent cook, just like my uncle. Today we celebrated my uncle's 60th birthday and I can't believe how many people there were... most of my uncles and cousins from mom's side of the family and a whole bunch of other people. I don't think I can eat cake for a while... I've been eating so many different kinds of cakes for the past three days :P

I took a bunch of pictures too... mostly of my aunt's two dogs :) lol. I'll upload those pics now before I'm off to pack my bag...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?