Wednesday, July 02, 2003
Today was a good day for a change :) The ticket prices didn't annoy me cos my dad gave me a lift to work and back <:) I stayed after work to talk to a few people and it was so funny. Everyone was so restless and tired cos of the heat so the result of that were some funny talks and jokes. It's been a really warm day today so it was also really warm inside the store. I feel pretty good at the moment although I'm still feeling extremely confused cos of the green eyed guy. I didn't manage to be mad at him this morning.. I told ya! I know myself too well <:) lol. I asked him today whether we'll have time to meet before I'm off to England and he said that we should definitely do that. But what I really should've asked is whether he wants to meet, not whether we have time to meet... duh. Should've realised it before. I have no idea what he really thinks (I wish I was a mind reader now!) but I'm not gonna ask him again about it. It's up to him now. I'm trying not to care. But I can't help myself.
Rudy should be in Belgium by now... Lucky him. I wish I could be there now too.
I wonder if my brother's having fun on his camp...
Well... I can't think of anything else to write about so I'm off now..
Rudy should be in Belgium by now... Lucky him. I wish I could be there now too.
I wonder if my brother's having fun on his camp...
Well... I can't think of anything else to write about so I'm off now..
Comments:
Post a Comment