<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Hello again! :)

Dublin was GREAT, I really enjoyed being there! :) We saw all the usual sights like Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Ha'Penny Bridge, Phoenix Park, the statue of Molly Malone and all the famous pubs of course :) Nick enjoyed his Guinness but I prefered Irish Coffee :P One day we went for a day trip to a beautiful place in the countryside called Glendalough. I also did some shopping in Dublin which I'm pleased about <:) On Sunday we went to eat our dinner in a pub and the meal was really yummy :P Afterwards we spent the rest of the evening listening to the band who were playing traditional Irish music in the pub, it was really funny. The atmosphere was really good and lots of other people were singing too :) It was nice to use euros again and some things were cheaper in Dublin than in England. The weather in Dublin was gorgeous, it was really warm and sunny all the time so we were really lucky. The whole trip was really good, too bad we had to come back to Leeds already. Oh well, nevermind.. <:)

Now I'm looking forward to going back home for a bit over a week :) It'll be good! :) I'm going on the 7th and coming back on th 17th. I've got to go and take that entrance exam and be interviewed on the 10th so that's the reason I'm going. But it'll be good to be home again and go to see my aunt and their lovely dogs and do all the usual stuff again. And I don't have to work for a week so that's good :) (although that means I won't get paid which isn't so good)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?