Tuesday, September 07, 2004
I've got some big news!! :) I'm a student again!! (hehe :D You must think I'm weird for being so excited) But as I almost didn't get onto the course, it's quite exciting :D I was on the 10th reserve place but luckily (well, luckily for me at least) some people didn't take their study places so I got onto the course.
So now I'm a 1st year student at the Haaga Institute Polytechnic (www.haaga.fi if you want to find out more about it) in Helsinki, studying Travel Management. I started there two and a half weeks ago and so far I'm liking it :)
So now I'm a 1st year student at the Haaga Institute Polytechnic (www.haaga.fi if you want to find out more about it) in Helsinki, studying Travel Management. I started there two and a half weeks ago and so far I'm liking it :)
Comments:
Post a Comment