<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm back <:) I just can't seem to update this thing very often <:) oh dear... I've got a busy weekend ahead of me, I've got 2 days to write four essays and two long reports plus do a whole year's bookkeeping for a fake company AND I've got a presentation and two exams next week! <:-O I'm half buried under the pile of work and I want to scream..

So yes I've picked a good time to update my journal a bit <:) On top of everything, I'm not supposed to be on the computer cos I've got this really bad muscle cramp on my neck & back and it certainly doesn't get any better by sitting in front of the computer. I've tried everything but seeing a doctor so far. Nothing has helped so it looks like I've got to try to get a doctor's appointment for next week somehow.

I'm going to England on the 24th :) Which is too soon if you ask me, I've got so much work to do that I've no time to get excited about going there. I can't wait to get to hand in all my stupid assignments and have no course work to do for the next 5 months! :) It'll be like I'm on holiday.. except I'll be working.. <:) But still. It looks like I won't be able to start my work placement until the 11th of April but I'll try to change it. I don't really want to be waiting around for 2 weeks until I can start.

Hmmm... This wasn't much of an update, oh dear... I'll probably be in England the next time I'll write something :) Maybe then I'll have more exciting news... I hope :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?