<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hello again!!

A long time has gone by since my last post... again... <:)

I've just come back home from England a few days ago. It's nice to be back home after being away for more than 4 months! The World Championships of Athletics is in Helsinki at the moment, shame about the terrible rain though! For those of you who've been watching the athletics, we don't normally get this kind of rain in August. But otherwise I've enjoyed watching the athletics on TV :) My favourite is the pole vault but I watch anything else as well :)

My work placement went well and the place was lovely. I will post a link to some photos when I get them downloaded sometime :) Everyone was very friendly, the avaerage age for the staff there was around my age and even the managers were under 30 years old so it was a fun athmosphere :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?