<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

Well, I've now started my 2nd year of studies :) It's nice to be back although I'm slowly starting to get buried under a pile of work and it's only my first day back in college!

Oh dear... Had a bit of a bad day... But just when I thought I was destined to fail a course (cos it doesn't have an exam and 75% of the grade comes from a very difficult assigment and I was first doing it with two people who aren't very good at that sort of stuff) but then my salvation came in the form of the person who I met on the very first day of orientation a year ago, she's a nice girl <:) Last year we were in different groups but this year now that we've all been divided into two, we're in the same group. And as she's in our group now so she's also doing the assignment with us, which is great news cos she's like a perfect student :) hehe.. very little things make me glad, haha... But it's a shame that one of my friends from last year isn't now in the same group with me anymore :( So I hardly ever get to see her anymore cos our classes are always at different times :(

It's weird having new people in the class, there's so many of us now, too many. The other group outnumbers my group from last year :( At the moment we are taking 7 courses and the names of most of them are a bit of a mouthful <:) "Profit and expenses calculation", "Customer based product development in travel industry", "Legislation in enterprises", "Research and development methods", "Spoken Swedish", "Written communication in Swedish" and "Spoken communication (Finnish)".. Too much!! <:-o

Anyway today was a bit of a bad day anyway.. I got a headache at lunch time and two paracetamols and a cup of coffee later it wasn't any better. Then it continued at home :( Now finally at 7.30pm it's gone. Phew.. I'm so knackered.

On top of everything I was late this morning :( Stupid trains decided to be 20min late so I was late on my first day back :( I hope it isn't a sign as to how things are going to go this year.. <:)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?